This ballot is organised by Living Architecture. It offers the chance to purchase a stay at A House for Essex for available dates in March - May 2017.
The house sleeps up to 4 people. NB. this includes a maximum of two children (10 years of age or older) per booking.
The closing date for entries is 12 midnight (London, GMT) on 31 January 2017. Entries submitted after this time will not be included in the ballot. If your ballot entry is successful, you will receive an email by 12 midnight (London, GMT) on 7 February 2017. Read more about A House for Essex here.
Please read the ballot terms and conditions on this page before entering the ballot. Please note :
- The available dates (and the relevant price you will need to pay) are shown below - please click on the drop-down arrow by "please choose" next to First Date Choice, Second Date Choice and Third Date Choice.
- Bookings are not transferable - if you are successful in the ballot, only the booker and his or her named guests will be allowed entry to A House for Essex on the dates offered.
- It is not possible to buy a booking as a gift or to transfer a booking.
- Please note that children under the age of 10 years are not permitted at A House for Essex.
- Please note that check-in for A House for Essex is 3pm onwards on the day of arrival, and you need to leave the house by 10am on the day of departure (to allow for housekeeping to prepare the house).
The entry form for the ballot will appear here when the ballot is live.
How the ballot works:
- From a list of eligible entries, entries will be selected at random (using a random number generator).
- The selected entry will be considered and if the first, second or third date choice can be accommodated it will be allocated.
- Please note: If there is only one date that you are interested in, please select that date on all three options.
- If none of your chosen dates are available, and you have selected “any date offered” on any of the three date choice options, the next available date will be offered.
- This process will continue until all available dates have been allocated.
- If selected, the successful applicant will receive an electronic invoice to the e-mail address given for payment, within 7 days of the ballot closing. If you have entered the ballot and have not received an email by 12 midnight (London, GMT) on 7th February 2017 it means that you have not been successful.
- Failure to pay within 7 days of receiving an electronic invoice will result in the date being lost and re-allocated.
- You must confirm the names of any guests (if applicable) at the same time as making full payment.
- Your booking will only be confirmed once you have received a booking confirmation by email. This will be sent once we have received full payment, and the names of any guests (if applicable).
- Living Architecture’s booking Terms and Conditions apply, and will prevail over the ballot Terms and Conditions below in the event of any inconsistency.
Ballot Terms and Conditions:
- Entries will only be accepted provided all the information required is provided.
- ‘Eligible entries’ are ones that comply with these Ballot Terms and Conditions and Living Architecture’s conditions of booking.
- Only one application per person per ballot will be accepted.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. Guests must be 10 years of age or older.
- Booking details are non-transferable. Only the booker and his or her named guests are allowed entry to A House for Essex on the dates offered (no other guests are allowed).
- Dates offered to successful applications cannot be changed or exchanged. Nor acquired to be gifted.
- You must confirm the names of any guests at the same time as making full payment. Your booking will only be confirmed once you have received a booking confirmation by email. This will be sent once we have received full payment, and the names of any guests.
- Entry is by on-line form (only), using the form on this page.
- Living Architecture’s booking Terms and Conditions apply (read here), as well as these ballot Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, the booking Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Living Architecture cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, corrupted, or incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. We do not guarantee that our website or software will function correctly or at all at any given time.
- All notifications and allocations will be made via e-mail to the e-mail address given. Applicants are responsible for maintaining and monitoring this valid email account and Living Architecture will not be responsible for any consequences of an applicant’s failure to do so.
- If the successful applicant fails to pay in full within 7 days of receiving an electronic invoice, it will result in the date being lost and re-allocated.
- All decisions of Living Architecture are final in relation to this ballot and any booking arising from the ballot. Living Architecture reserve the right at any time to remove any entry from the ballot or to modify, suspend or cancel the ballot entirely.
- Living Architecture excludes all liability for loss, damage and claims (including third party claims) arising out of this ballot to the fullest extent permitted by law. All liability for indirect or consequential loss is also excluded.
- Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Living Architecture is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered number is OC323783.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
Date: 24 January 2017